Im too tired to figure out why my domain wont connect to most things

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:
fluxed.xyz
I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):
yes
I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

Hi @Fluxed1 and welcome to this Let's Encrypt Community!

Could you please explain how your thread is related to Let's Encrypt?

well i was trying to use cert bot, it didnt work
and the first result was this website.
i hoping someone could at least point me in the right direction

And what were you trying to achieve using certbot? Because your thread title says "My domain won't connect to most things".. Which is kinda vague and probably not related to Let's Encrypt and/or TLS certificates. But certbot is.. So could you please explain, from the beginning, step by step what you're trying to achieve EXACTLY and what you already tried IN DETAILS? "trying to use certbot" does not give us much to work with.. Frankly, almost nothing to work with.

Also, please answer all the questions from the questionnaire in the first post. Those are ALL mandatory, not just the domain name. If you don't know the answer to a question, please answer that, but don't leave anything empty.

If you require help there actually is a minimum amount of effor you need to put into it. You need to help us help you. Thank you for understanding.

i was try too use it for pterodactyl to have a page connect
also thank for deciding to help

I'm not familiar with "pterodactyl". And frankly, I'm still not sure how this is related to Let's Encrypt?

For us to help you further I urge you strongly to be more verbose and more clear in your answers.

yea sorry
umm pterodactyl is a Minecraft back-end page that helps me with my servers
um thanks for your help but imma try else where
and sorry being so vague

Ok, good luck.

It looks like your site may be served by Cloudflare CDN.
If so, that may play into the problems you are experiencing.