I would like to get a ov ssl that secure site multi - domain

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: aquateconline.com

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

LE only provides DV certs.

4 Likes

i need help with getting a ov or SSL Certificate that protects multiple websites or subdomains,displays trust indicator in address bar.......

My domain is: aquateconline.com

What do you mean, "OV or SSL"? OV is a type of SSL certificate, and as @rg305 has already told you, it's one that Let's Encrypt doesn't provide--it only provides DV certs. If you need an OV cert, you'll need to get it from a different CA.

If you just want to get an ordinary SSL certificate, start by reading the documentation:

4 Likes

Hi sorry

all pretty new to this

I do not know what certificate we would need - . but from the research i have done we need a ssl certificate that protects multiple- Domain or subdomains,displays trust indicator in address bar.......

We have a windows server setup hosted through Xneelo, have a few domains that point to it but only one fixed IP Address.

Our main web site is www.aquateconline.com and have a number of sub-domains of the form

aol.aquateconline.com

aol-beta.aquateconline.com

etc

how do i get the ssl certificate thro letsencrypt.

What kind of hosting? If you're using their web hosting, or their managed servers, getting and installing the certificate would be their problem (and it's something they say they include with both of those), and you'd need to ask them. If you're using one of their "self-managed servers", go back to the documentation link I already gave you and read it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.