How to reduce the version from 0.22.0 to 0.34.2 now my computer is not support the latest version and i want to use the wildcard domain name but it just supports above 0.22.0 and i just reduce the version to 0.9.2

Veuillez remplir les champs ci-dessous pour que nous puissions vous aider. Remarque : vous devez fournir votre nom de domaine pour obtenir de l’aide. Les noms de domaine des certificats émis sont tous rendus publics dans les journaux de Transparence de Certificat (par exemple, https://crt.sh/?q=example.com). Par conséquent, le fait de ne pas indiquer votre nom de domaine ici n’aide pas à le garder secret, mais rend plus difficile pour nous le fait de vous aider.

Je peux lire des réponses en Anglais :

Mon nom de domaine est :

J’ai exécuté cette commande :

Elle a produit cette sortie :

Mon serveur Web est (inclure la version) :

Le système d’exploitation sur lequel mon serveur Web s’exécute est (version incluse) :

Mon hébergeur, le cas échéant, est :

Je peux me connecter à un shell root sur ma machine (oui ou non, ou je ne sais pas) :

J’utilise un panneau de configuration pour gérer mon site (non, ou fournit le nom et la version du panneau de configuration) :

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

Could you share the following details please?

• Operating system and version
  • What error you experience with Certbot 0.34.2

CentOS Linux release 7.6.1810 (Core)

error is No matching distribution found for certbot==0.35.1 so i git log i just find the version is 0.9.3 so i
git reset --hard ce4e00569e6d8ed3d51c5a078d4281bec5f8e5f0 but i can not use the wildcard domain name it must be above 0.22.0

It is not advised to run Certbot from git, except for Certbot developers.

For CentOS 7, the proper way to use Certbot is to install it from EPEL, using these instructions: https://certbot.eff.org/lets-encrypt/centosrhel7-other

You may wish to uninstall any existing certbot binaries and libraries, for example those that you installed from git or pip.

You should not use old versions of Certbot. You will be missing out on bug and functional fixes, and old versions will eventually stop working entirely.

2 Likes

ok i will try it thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.