How can we fix this?

Hello,

Your certificate (or certificates) for the names listed below will expire in 10 days (on 01 Dec 21 08:31 +0000). Please make sure to renew your certificate before then, or visitors to your web site will encounter errors.

We recommend renewing certificates automatically when they have a third of their total lifetime left. For Let's Encrypt's current 90-day certificates, that means renewing 30 days before expiration. See Integration Guide - Let's Encrypt for details.

lalabeauty.co.nz
www.lalabeauty.co.nz

For any questions or support, please visit: https://community.letsencrypt.org/ Unfortunately, we can't provide support by email.

For details about when we send these emails, please visit: Expiration Emails - Let's Encrypt In particular, note that this reminder email is still sent if you've obtained a slightly different certificate by adding or removing names. If you've replaced this certificate with a newer one that covers more or fewer names than the list above, you may be able to ignore this message.

If you are receiving this email in error, unsubscribe at:
You've been unsubscribed
Please note that this would also unsubscribe you from other Let's Encrypt service notices, including expiration reminders for any other certificates.

Regards,
The Let's Encrypt Team

How can we fix this?

If you would speak in a more complete sentence, maybe one can be better prepared to help fix the "this" that you mean.

I see more than one problem:

• You don't understand what the email is trying to say.
  • You don't know how to check why the scheduled renewals have started to fail.
  • The cert is going to expire in 10 days.
  • "You've been unsubscribed" from all further notices.
3 Likes
1 Like

@Mileskaykim Hello, I see you have been using Lets Encrypt certificates for 16 months. And, you have regularly renewed them every 60 days since then. Your last successful renewal was Sept 2. I am guessing that renewal attempts starting in early Nov failed and continue to fail.

A Lets Encrypt root certificate expired the end of Sept. It has disturbed a variety of systems - mostly older ones. If that is your case you may just need to update its certificate store. Or, there could be other issues. For us to help we need more info. Would you please answer the questions on the form you were shown when posting in this Help topic? I pasted this form below. Answer it as best you can and we will go from there.

===============================

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

4 Likes

Hi,

I will pay last one.

Can i know how can?

Thank you

We are volunteers helping people to use Lets Encrypt. There is no need to pay. If you wish you can donate to Lets Encrypt - a public benefit organization. A donation is not required to get help here. A donation will not change the response you get. It is fully optional.

For anyone to help we will need the info shown on the form I posted. There are many very capable people here. But, we need more info to begin to help.

3 Likes

@Mileskaykim
If communicating in English is causing any trouble, please feel free to post in your desired language.
Google translate should be able to assist us with the communication.

3 Likes

Ha, this is a good one! :rofl:

@Mileskaykim By copy/pasting the entire unsubscribe link from the e-mail, website services (fron this forum and/or search engine crawlers such as Google) have visited that link and subsequently have unsubscribed you from all other e-mail notifications for that specific e-mail address. Please see Expiration Emails - Let's Encrypt for more info.

3 Likes

I chosed suddenly lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.