How Can I Renew A Cert With Webroot Plugin In Centos 6

Hi,
I genrated Let’sEncrypt certificates for one domain with his 2 sub domain in Centos 6. With given below syntex:-

./certbot-auto certonly --webroot -w /var/www/example/ -d www.example.com -d example.com -w /var/www/other -d other.example.net -d another.other.example.net

Now i confuse ,how can i renew my cert. and what the perfect syntex/command for renewing certificates.

Thanks,
Ved

@schoen please help me

The intended way to renew is ./certbot-auto renew. It will check on the status of all installed certificates and will only try to renew if a certificate is less than 30 days from expiring. You can force it to renew sooner with ./certbot-auto renew --force-renew, but if you do this more than once per week (or if you have more than one certificate), you may be blocked by rate limits.

If ./certbot-auto renew is doing the right thing for you, we intend for you to automate it by making a crontab entry so that cron will run this command frequently. (The ./ at the beginning means that you have to change into a particular directory to run that, so the cd /that-directory && should be prefixed to the command in the crontab entry, or else you should specify the full explicit path to where you downloaded certbot-auto.)

A future version of Certbot will create these crontab entries for users automatically.

@schoen Thanks Dear.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.