I used follow CertSage to make certificate works on my site, but it expired yesterday, I missed the notification emails as I was in holiday.
I tried to make a new certificate, but as my current one is expired, I can't visit the url which this script ask me to run for request a new cetificate, it's shows Error 526 (Invalid SSL certificate)
my site has bit complication, at least for me as a newbie:
- my domain is on cloudflare, they needed some special settings when I setup Let's Encrypt, which I don't remember what I did now.
- my host is on ASmallOrange, and the Let's Encrypt certificate was installed here.
please help me, any advise are welcome, to deal:
- how can I make the CertSage script url work again on my host?
- do I need to redo any settings in my domain provider's backend (cloudflare), after apply a new certificate?
- do I need to change anything in my website after I had a new certifiate, which is a wordpress based shopping cart?
My domain is:
mokododo dat com
My web server is (include version):
Apache Version 2.4.52
The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):
not sure, all I kknow is it's linux with cpanel 70.0.69
My hosting provider, if applicable, is: A Small Orange
I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):
I don't think so, at least I haven't did that.
I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):
yes, I use cpanel, 70.0.69
The version of my client is (e.g. output of
certbot --version or
certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):
I used use "CertSage" to install and apply letsencrypt certificate.