Help to renew certificate

hi everybody. i take letsencrypt certificate on 08.07.2019. and on 06.10.2019 this certificate will be expired. pls help me to renew it! what i should do for it? which commands i should right on terminal?
domain name: ko.ksc.uz, osago.ksc.uz, m.ksc.uz
nginx on centos 7

Hi @johnmclane

how did you create these certificates? Do that again. And share your configuration.

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

PS: Checked one of your domains - https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=ko.ksc.uz#ct-logs

There are a lot of older Letsencrypt certificates.

First from

2017-09-15 10:32:00

12 complete.

So you should know how you have created these certificates.

yes, i’m a new system administrator. i’ve never use let’s encrypt to take ssl certificate. former administrator don’t want to explain me how he do it. that’s why i need your help bro!

my domain ksc.uz
web server: nginx
i can login to a root shell on my machine
i don’t use a control panel to manage my site

Try running

sudo certbot certificates

to see if this machine uses Certbot.

You could also look at the shell history with the history command to see if there are commands visible that reveal more about what the previous administrator did.

Then start with some basics:

You have to use a client:

So: A lot of older certificates -> there should be an installed client, perhaps already with a working cron job.

sudo certbot certificates command doesn’t work. and in the history of terminal no any certbot commands

Try

sudo ./certbot

or

sudo ./certbot-auto
sudo ./letsencrypt
sudo ./letsencrypt-auto

Or more generally, perhaps locate certbot-auto.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.