Help solve the problem


#1

Certificate signature failed. If you supplied your own CSR make sure the domains on it match what you put on SSLForFree. If there is a rate limiting error at the end of this paragraph certificates per Domain is currently 5 per 7 days. Try asking Lets Encrypt to increase the limit or wait 7 days. Rate limits should increase in the near future. { “type”: “urn:ietf:params:acme:error:malformed”, “detail”: “Order’s status (“invalid”) is not acceptable for finalization”, “status”: 400 }

My domen: the-dialogue.com

I tried to get a certificate, but apparently I did something wrong. What should I do? 7 days to wait, long. The site lies, without ssl. Help


#2

You’ve created 5 duplicate certificates today for the-dialogue.com,www.the-dialogue.com.

What happened to them?

Do you have still have any of the private keys and the CSRs you used to create them? Did you download any files at all from sslforfree.com ?


#3

I tried to update the certificate automatically using: Cron Jobs.
Such a command: php acme-client/bin/acme issue --domains the-dialogue.com:www.the-dialogue.com --path /home/x123011738/public_html:/home/x123011738/public_html --server letsencrypt

And received such an answer:
Providing payload at http://the-dialogue.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/U1JgY-6keK02eFJBP6YDFiSgNVST4jHLnpP6eABaWL8
Providing payload at http://www.the-dialogue.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/VzJzi5ZeWAMSsC3h7sDzrDPIXQFeVmdG9wfXZ4SJZ-Q
the-dialogue.com is now authorized.
www.the-dialogue.com is now authorized.
Requesting certificate …
Kelunik\Acme\AcmeException: POST request to https://acme-v01.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/new-cert failed, received too many errors (last code: 429). in /home/u667040177/acme-client/vendor/kelunik/acme/lib/AcmeClient.php:259

Apparently I did something wrong.

I decided, then add the certificate through the site: https://www.sslforfree.com/

А дальше вы знаете. Видимо я при обновление получил те сертификаты, но где они я незнаю.


#4

Does your cronjob use acme check to guard against pointless renewals? As documented here: https://github.com/kelunik/acme-client/blob/master/doc/advanced-usage.md#renew-a-certificate

You can check in acme-client’s data directory to see if it managed to save any of the certificates it issued. Or maybe try:

acme-client/bin/acme status

If it didn’t save any of the certificates, then the only way you’re going to be able to issue another certificate would be to add another domain name to the certificate. For example:

-d the-dialogue.com:www.the-dialogue.com:pointless.the-dialogue.com

#5

The folder is empty: acme-client.

Now I’ll try your method, an additional domain


#6

Thanks to your solution of the problem helped, with the subdomain.


#7

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.