[HELP] One of my Sites Certificates arent working even though it says it has been updated

Hello All,

My domain is:
emaritimeshop.com

I ran this command:
./certbot-auto renew

It produced this output:
Says that all my websites were successfully updated. The rest of the sites have worked but this one. I then removed and reinstalled this site’s certificate and it still isn’t working and is telling me it ran out on the 10th of August? I have had a look in the root but can’t even find the folder “/etc/letsencrypt/live/emaritimeshop.com/fullchain.pem” where the certificate and chain has been supposedly been saved. I may be just being stupid with this but help would muchly be appreciated

George.

it looks like you obtained a new certificate

https://crt.sh/?q=emaritimeshop.com

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

Yes it let me obtain a new certificate but I cant find it in my directory at all and when you goto the site, it is “Not Secure” and the certificate isnt working.

Any Help much appreciated

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

Hi @ecdis,

The certificate presented by your site is a certificate issued by Comodo for cPanel and yes, it is expired since more than a month ago:

notBefore=May 11 00:00:00 2017 GMT
notAfter=Aug  9 23:59:59 2017 GMT

and it was valid for these domains:

emaritimeshop.com
emaritimeshop.ecdis.org
mail.emaritimeshop.com
www.emaritimeshop.com
www.emaritimeshop.ecdis.org

I don't use cPanel so I don't know how to fix this issue but maybe this could give you a clue to fix it.

Good luck,
sahsanu

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.