Help my certificate didn't automatically renew now what

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g., so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command: auto-renew

It produced this output: it didn’t auto renew and now my certificate has expired

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: Wordpress

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): yes

I clicked on auto renew for my certificate and it didn’t renew. It lapsed on Christmas Day and with the holidays I didn’t check in and now it’s expired. I tried to generate a new certificate but nothing happened. What do I do now??

Don’t panic!

Please answer the questions above fully, and also check with your hosting provider on the answers you are not sure of.

Mac OS

I have my cpanel in my go daddy account but everything I’ve read says that you can change it to /etc/letsencrypt/certbot-auto but when I go to my /etc/ file it’s empty. I tried registering a new certificate through my WP Encrypt but it says challenge request failed

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.