Free SSL for my WHM

Hello,

I want to have SSL for my WHM account. Is that possible?

If this is not possible, how can I add this to a cpanel account since we are asking for csr and other.

thank you in advance

Could you please answer some questions:

• What domain do you want a certificate for?
  • Do you have root access to cPanel or just a normal user account?
  • Who is your web host?
  • What domain do you want a certificate for? ==> All domain of my account because i have resseler account
  • Do you have root access to cPanel or just a normal user account? ==> My host asked me to give him the codes for him to do for me
  • Who is your web host? ==> site5.com

If you have reseller access to a Site5 WHM server, you should just be able to enable AutoSSL for all of your cPanel accounts - https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/82Docs/Manage+AutoSSL

This means you don’t need to do anything with CSRs or certificate files, it will be handled automatically by AutoSSL.

AutoSSL is no possible from this server

If that’s the case, then you will only have sub-optimal solutions. Either obtaining certificates manually every 90 days, or finding some other means of automation.

If you can give each user account SSH access, then you could e.g. use acme.sh to create, install and automatically renew certificates for each of your domains.

1 Like

OK thanks for you
OK thanks for you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.