Error Your connection is not private

Please help my website is showing above error and I am unable to open my website. My website name is hileatherstore.com. but it's showing error massage 'your connection is not private. How can I fix that??

2 Likes

Welcome to the Let's Encrypt Community :slightly_smiling_face:

Your certificate is expired. You just need to renew it.

2 Likes

How did you get it the first time?

View Your Certificate History

2 Likes

Hi @Umang

checking your domain via https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=hileatherstore.com#certificates - that looks curious.

You use one certificate with two domain names:

CN=hileatherstore.com
1 days expired	*.hileatherstore.com, hileatherstore.com - 2 entries

the main domain and the wildcard version.

So two TXT entries _acme-challenge.hileatherstore.com with the same domain name, but different values are required.

But checking your TXT (see the #txt part)

14. TXT - Entries

Domainname TXT Entry Status ∑ Queries ∑ Timeout
hileatherstore.com v=spf1 include:_spf.1stdomains.co.nz ~all ok 1 0
www.hileatherstore.com v=spf1 include:_spf.1stdomains.co.nz ~all ok 1 0
_acme-challenge.hileatherstore.com fcIyFmFzEMKceQkqCE36WnvPpZpholkqjWDoninTl58 looks good, correct length, correct characters 1 0
_acme-challenge.www.hileatherstore.com Name Error - The domain name does not exist 1 0
_acme-challenge.hileatherstore.com.hileatherstore.com Name Error - The domain name does not exist 1 0
_acme-challenge.www.hileatherstore.com.hileatherstore.com Name Error - The domain name does not exist 1 0
_acme-challenge.www.hileatherstore.com.www.hileatherstore.com Name Error - The domain name does not exist 1 0

there is only one entry with that domain name visible.

Looks like you have used a manual method, added one value, then updated that value instead of creating a second entry.

So the validation failed.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.