Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.
My domain is: masterbook.info
I ran this command: I start the SSL creation process. Once I'm sure (using https://letsdebug.net/, https://mxtoolbox.com/ and https://dnsmap.io/) that the TXT record _acme-challenge has the correct value I try to finalize the process. I've tried many times and even waited 3 days to be sure. I run other sites on the same server, with the exact identical configuration and those are all secured with no issues.
I'm still working on it so I could have done some change. Now with all the 3 services above (letsdebug, etc...) I can correctly see the TXT record.
Those dns are all of the provider, so yes, they look correct.
Plesk suggests to test using mxtoolbox.com, not sure about APIs.
Maybe I can read if there's something else using command prompt, using the UI there are no other options than press a button.
I could try to use a different DNS server, plesk can manage dns too.
But the weird fact is that I have other 4 websites/domain on the same server, with the same DNS server and a DNS configuration identical (well maybe not all really the same but at least 1 exactly the same and the others are the same for what concern TXT record), all secured with letsencrypt with no issues.