Customer support

I have applied SSL Certificate for my domain…expiry date will be oct 1st week.It will be automatically renewal or we want to be renew.Kindly help me

Hi,

Few things need to be clarified:

1. Let's encrypt are community based support... Hence 'Customer Support' seems to be an invalid argument....
  2. You skipped the most important thing of this post... There is a form that you'll need to fill out so we could understand your situation.( Since most of us here are volunteers.. so we don't(and shouldn't) have access to your information at let's encrypt...

Please fill the form first.

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

Thank you

My domain name is trainingcalendar.com.It hosted a amazon webservices.

Hi,

Can you please be more specific?

What service are you hosting your site on? (Ec2? Lightsail? etc…)

What command / method did you use to apply that certificate?

Thank you

Hai,

windows ec2 services are hosting.But what method are used i don’t know.
Aug 12 my site was not working.what error accrued i don’t know.hereafter any error will occur ?Please solve it.

Please help me ASAP.

Thanks & Regards
R.lakshmanan

Kindly help me…It’s automatically renewal or not?

What did you do to enable SSL on your website, 50 days ago ? (Certificates are valid 90 days)

Usually, when the renewal is automatic, it’s 30 days before expiration. So when your certificate says it expires in less than 30 days, it’s probably not automatic.

Please check my domain applied SSL certificate is automatic renewal?

We can’t check it for you, and Let’s Encrypt staff can’t either.

The only way to know if it’s automatic renewal is to check on the place where you have generated it.

The person/software/service that have generated the certificate probably have an auto renew option.

But if you don’t tell us how you did generate the certificate, we can’t help you find that information.

3 Likes

@lakshmanan you can see at

that there are dozens of different software applications that can obtain Let’s Encrypt certificates. (Also, hosting providers can write their own or integrate these behind a control panel.) We can’t tell from your certificate which method was used to obtain it. The same method that was used to obtain it before should be used to renew, which could be automated or not, depending on how the hosting provider has configured it. This is why you need to contact the hosting provider’s support or else give us more specific details about the method that was used to obtain the certificate so we can see if it’s one that we’re familiar with.

We can never tell just from looking at your website or certificate whether it will be automatically renewed or not, because this always depends on the configuration of other software, which we can’t see from the outside.

If you use ubuntu, and you obtain your certificate by Let’s encrypt certbot, it will add a cronjob to automatically renew the cert. You can check your cronjobs to verify that. I can’t really tell for other OS, but I think certbot on Linux-based OS works the same way.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Can’t access acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org from ColoCrossing

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.