Change cert type

Dear All,
kindly can i get support as i need to remove all let’s encrypt certificate and want to activate the ssl one
if any one can list all needed steps
and be activated with mail too i use centos web panel

This request is confusing; as LE certs are generally used for SSL.
You will be replacing one SSL cert with another SSL cert?
If so, that should be done in the web panel (as you did before).

Letsencrypt Manager [INSTALLED]

[NOT IN USE ANYMORE, PLEASE REMOVE Letsencrypt and USE [SSL Cert Manager and AutoSSL]

By Installing Letsencrypt you will be able to install free Letsencrypt SSL certificates.
Letsencrypt certificates are autorenew’ed daily by the cronjob, Autorenew status [INSTALLED]

need to use ssl one

Lets start over:
Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

algorithmz.net
i use webside
webserver Apache/2.4.29
OS centos 6.9
provider MS azure
i can use shell
centos web panel

Have you read:
http://forum.centos-webpanel.com/ssl/why-’(not-in-use-anymore-please-use-ssl-cert-manager-and-autossl)’/
Or through any other centos forum?

yes i know so i want to remove and use ssl manager

I do understand.
But I don’t think you will find the HOW TO in this forum.

Sounds like a CentOS webpanel-issue indeed. I think you’ll have more luck asking this on their forum.