Hi, my host used the centbot to install cert for multiple domains on the same IP address and it appears to be working perfectly. If I visit the sites on my desktop I get a secure connection on all browsers, also works fine on mobile. My host recommended I test the certs on old browsers, so I tried serveral programs including browserstack and browserling that emulate legacy versions of, for example, Windows XP using IE 6.0.
On these older browsers I get errors on the cert saying that the domains do not match. Is this a problem with the emulators themselves or do I possibly have something setup incorrectly. I tried multiple OS and browser combinations and the oldest ones all gave the same results with an error. I suspect that the problem lies with the emulator as I found the error on some other sites, including 1 with a godaddy cert, but I don’t want to just assume that
I’ve only setup certs on a few sites to start but had hoped to add them to around 200 (including subdomains). I don’t want to have a separate IP for each domain because that would be too costly (my host charges a monthly fee for each additional domain)
Thank you in advance for your help