Certificate SSL

I'm trying to get an SSL certificate, I'm trying to make a website using XAMPP, WORDPRESS and NAZWA.PL (Domain and hosting)

Certbot failed to authenticate some domains (authenticator: manual). The Certificate Authority reported these problems:
Domain: macurameble.pl
Type: dns
Detail: DNS problem: NXDOMAIN looking up A for macurameble.pl - check that a DNS record exists for this domain; DNS problem: NXDOMAIN looking up AAAA for macurameble.pl - check that a DNS record exists for this domain

Hint: The Certificate Authority failed to verify the manually created challenge files. Ensure that you created these in the correct location.

Some challenges have failed.
Ask for help or search for solutions at https://community.letsencrypt.org. See the logfile C:\Certbot\log\letsencrypt.log or re-run Certbot with -v for more details.

This domain does not appear to be registered. Let's Encrypt can only issue a certificate to a valid domain name that has working DNS. In order to use that domain with Let's Encrypt, you will first need to register it and then establish the required DNS entry to return your server IP address.

4 Likes

I agree with @linkp

$ nslookup
> macurameble.pl
Server:         127.0.0.1
Address:        127.0.0.1#53

** server can't find macurameble.pl: NXDOMAIN
> server ns1.tld.pl.
Default server: ns1.tld.pl.
Address: 94.152.254.101#53
> macurameble.pl
Server:         ns1.tld.pl.
Address:        94.152.254.101#53

** server can't find macurameble.pl: SERVFAIL
> set q=soa
> macurameble.pl
Server:         ns1.tld.pl.
Address:        94.152.254.101#53

** server can't find macurameble.pl: SERVFAIL
>
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.