Certificate renewal incorrect

My question is related to an email I receive telling me when a certificate is about to expire. The title of the email is as follows.
"Let's Encrypt certificate expiration notice for domain "atlantic-kids-academy.com""
In the body of the email I am told that the certificate for the domain will expire in 10 days time, and that I should use auto renewal to sort my certs out.
My issue is that if I look on the site at the certificate, it says that it expires as follows.
|Issued On|Thursday, 20 May 2021 at 20:33:31|
|Expires On|Wednesday, 18 August 2021 at 20:33:31|
which is is in 66 days time.
I have also written a script that tells me the same thing.
So how and why am I receiving the email from expiry@letsencrypt.org telling that the cert will expire in 10 days time.

My domain is: atlantic-kids-academy.com

I ran this command: n/a

It produced this output: n/a

My web server is (include version): nginx

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Ubuntu 20.04

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: n/a

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): Yes

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): no

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot): certbot 0.40.0

Thanks
Lawrence

Please read the documentation page about the expiry emails provided (as a link) in the expiry email itself. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.