Certificat non renouvellé

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:bois-de-haye.fr

I ran this command:www.bois-de-haye.fr

It produced this output: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): i don’t know

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

1 Like

Hi @SimonB

checking your domain there is one expired certificate - https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=bois-de-haye.fr#ct-logs

Issuer not before not after Domain names LE-Duplicate next LE
Let's Encrypt Authority X3 2019-09-26 2019-12-25 www.bois-de-haye.fr
1 entries

That's used. There is an IIS 10.

How did you create that certificate?

Do that again.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer but the certificate should have been renewed automatically. My question is why hasn’t he done that?

Check your unknown configuration.

Hi,

How did you get your certificate before?

Thank you

1 Like

It seems like you are using an OVH hosting plan, can you follow the below guide and see if all settings are correctly configured?

If it is, you’ll need to contact OVH support and ask why your certificate is not renewed, since it (looks like) is handled automatically by OVH.

Thank you

1 Like

[Administrative note: I moved @stevenzhu’s posts from a duplicate of this topic that was created by a spammer.]

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.