We just released Certbot 1.24.0. The changelog entry for the release is:
- When the
--debug-challengesoption is used in combination with
now displays the challenge URLs (for
http-01challenges) or FQDNs (for
dns-01challenges) and their expected return values.
- Support for Python 3.6 was removed.
- All Certbot components now require setuptools>=41.6.0.
- The acme library now requires requests>=2.20.0.
- Certbot and its acme library now require pytz>=2019.3.
- certbot-nginx now requires pyparsing>=2.2.1.
- certbot-dns-route53 now requires boto3>=1.15.15.
- Nginx plugin now checks included files for the singleton server_names_hash_bucket_size directive.
More details about these changes can be found on our GitHub repo.