Certbot 1.2.0 has been released. The changelog entry for the release is:
1.2.0 - 2020-02-04
- Added support for Cloudflare’s limited-scope API Tokens
- Add directory field to error message when field is missing.
- If MD5 hasher is not available, try it in non-security mode (fix for FIPS systems) – #1948
- Disable old SSL versions and ciphersuites and remove
SSLCompression offsetting to follow Mozilla recommendations in Apache.
- Remove ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA from NGINX ciphers list now that Windows 2008 R2 and Windows 7 are EOLed
- Support for Python 3.4 has been removed.
- Fix collections.abc imports for Python 3.9.
More details about these changes can be found on our GitHub repo.