Certbot 0.14.0 has just been released. Changes in this release are:
- Python 3.3+ support for all Certbot packages.
certbot-autostill currently only supports Python 2, but the
certbot-nginxpackages on PyPI now fully support Python 2.6, 2.7, and 3.3+.
- Certbot’s Apache plugin now handles multiple virtual hosts per file.
- Lockfiles to prevent multiple versions of Certbot running simultaneously.
- When converting an HTTP virtual host to HTTPS in Apache, Certbot only copies the virtual host rather than the entire contents of the file it’s contained in.
- The Nginx plugin now includes SSL/TLS directives in a separate file located in Certbot’s configuration directory rather than copying the contents of the file into every modified
- Ensure logging is configured before parts of Certbot attempt to log any messages.
- Support for the
- Reverted a change made in a previous release to make the
certbotpackages always depend on
argparse. This dependency is conditional again on the user’s Python version.
- Small bugs in the Nginx plugin such as properly handling empty
serverblocks and setting
As always, a more complete list of changes can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/certbot/certbot/issues?q=is%3Aissue+milestone%3A0.14.0+is%3Aclosed