cursist.clt.be
administratix.clt.be
account.clt.be
olap.clt.be
reporting.clt.be

I ran this command:
wacs.exe run renewals

It produced this output:
1: [IIS] (any site), administratix.clt.be (+3 others) - renewed 9 times, due now, 3 errors like "[administratix.clt.be] Validation failed"
2: [IIS] account, (any host) - renewed 8 times, due now, 3 errors like "[account.clt.be] Validation failed"
3: [IIS] administratix_test, administratix.test.clt.be - renewed 9 times, due now, 3 errors like "[administratix.test.clt.be] Validation failed"
4: [IIS] olap, (any host) - renewed 8 times, due now, 4 errors like "[olap.clt.be] Validation failed"
5: [IIS] report, (any host) - renewed 9 times, due now, 3 errors like "[reporting.clt.be] Validation failed"

And for each:
{
"type": "urn:ietf:params:acme:error:dns",
"detail": "DNS problem: query timed out looking up A for administratix.test.clt.be; DNS problem: query timed out looking up AAAA for administratix.test.clt.be",
"status": 400
}

My web server is (include version):: IIS10

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version) : Windows server 2019

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: Azure

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): Yes

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): No

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot): win-acme v2.1.20.1185 (x64, Release)

There seems to be an issue with resolving my dns, however when i validate through https://letsdebug.net everyhing seems to be working fine. Does anyone have an idea what might be going on?

1 Like

Where are your authoritative nameservers hosted?

If I take the error at face value, the advice is "try again, right now or in a few hours."

5 Likes

The issue started yesterday. Right after posting this question the issue was resolved; Thanks for the answer!

3 Likes

I'm still having the issue.

1 Like

Hi there @cch99 and welcome to the Community,

As this is your first post, I'm enclined to think that you're not the same person that started this thread. It's probably better if you open a new thread for your own problem in the #help section. Please answer all questions of the questionnaire when you do. Thanks!

Nevermind, this seems to be some larger issue (not related to this specific thread of 9 days ago though!), probably better to just wait. Not really necessary to open a new thread for this specific issue at this time.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.