Best host for setting up letsencrypt SSL certs

Not sure the form below applies to my query but I recently put my web site back on line and I wanted to add SSL certs to stop the ‘not secure’ notice but as my sites don’t handle sensitive data I don’t need a paid SSL. my host tsohost is listed as a web host who supports letsencrypt but it seems it no longer does and wont provide a reason for withdrawing the option (I can only assume that free SSL’s dont earn the same level of commission as paid) So my Q is which hosting provider offers the best and easiest means to install letsencrypt SSL certs.

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: phasm.co.uk

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: tsohost

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

Hi greenman,

Please contact your hosting provider first. It should be easily install Let’s Encrypt. If you use Plesk control panel, you can install it directly via control panel. FYI, I use Asphostportal here and they use Plesk control panel, so I can install it directly via their control panel. You don’t need to run any command, just install directly via control panel.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.