Another R3 problem

I'm getting error, my lots of website . also on letsencrypt.org in chrome browser

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from letsencrypt.org (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards

can you help me to solve

1 Like

1 Like

@rg305 please reply

@ravi2432, Have a look at this entry:
https://community.letsencrypt.org/t/help-thread-for-dst-root-ca-x3-expiration-september-2021/149190/335

1 Like

Ok checking

1 Like

Warning : file_get_contents(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed in

getting this warning, when i getting data from one site to another site.
can you help me about it.
@rg305

1 Like

@rg305 please reply about this

@ravi2432 Please be patient! Rudy is just a volunteer on this Community. And it looks like he's almost single-handedly helping almost everybody here on the Community at the moment. You just posted it an hour ago and look at all the other posts. To be honest, I think you're being rude here.

And when looking at this thread now it has been put in its own thread, with all the "please reply" posts all together, I'm wondering if anyone will help you even further...... You'd be lucky if someone did..

2 Likes

I'm not being rude. My 4-5 websites have same issue and i'm getting lots of message from my customers and other parts. If you can help me ASAP . I can pay for it , if you can solve ASAP. @Osiris @rg305

1 Like

We don't charge for working here - we are volunteers here.
What exactly is the problem?

5 Likes

What operating system and version are you running? What operating system and version are the customers who experience problems running?

And what is your domain name?

Thanks,
Jacob

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.