I used to renew the SSL certificate every 3 months by using this terminal command and follow the steps
Then I use this command to restart my webserver
service nginx restart
But this time I failed, and I got this error message
I attached a screenshot
- cPanel v86 on centos 6
A few things:
- Renewing a certificate is usually done by using the command
- Please upgrade your CentOS, CentOS 6 is not receiving any maintainance updates for more than 2 years already;
- Certbot has a DNS plugin for dnsmadeeasy (User Guide — Certbot 2.6.0 documentation), it would be better to use that plugin instead of using the
manual plugin, which cannot be automated;
- certbot-auto is deprecated and removed for some years now. Please don't use it any longer, but upgrade to a better method of installing Certbot;
- your DNS resolving capabilities are malfunctioning, resulting in the error shown.
Also, the domain
m.com is a IANA reserved domain. I'm pretty sure your email address doesn't work; is it a fake one? If so, you should have used the
--register-unsafely-without-email option if you didn't want to specify an email address.
I can't do any updates on my server at these days
Is there a solution I can use to solve this issue
Thanks for reply
Have you read the previous post?
Did you understand all that was written?
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.