Your connection to this site is not fully secure

Hi I’m trying to access: https://eversafe.net/ ,it give me below error. Please help on this.

My domain is:eversafe.net

I ran this command:NA

It produced this output:
image

I checked the Security Tab and it gave me below output, please advise:
Security overview

This page is not secure.

Resources - mixed content
This page includes HTTP resources.
Reload the page to record requests for HTTP resources.

Certificate - valid and trusted
The connection to this site is using a valid, trusted server certificate issued by Let’s Encrypt Authority X3.
View certificate

Connection - secure connection settings
The connection to this site is encrypted and authenticated using TLS 1.2, ECDHE_RSA with P-384, and AES_128_GCM.

The operating system: Windows 10

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: NA

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): I don’t know

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): NA

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot): Not sure

Your help on this greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Raj M.

Hi @rajm

your certificate is ok. But you have http links (css, javascript, images).

Checking your domain - https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=eversafe.net

Yep, Grade I, Content problems.

http://188.166.213.141/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/crossword.png

is http and is an ip address. I don't think you have a certificate with an ip address.

May be your domain name.

PS: No, it's not your ip address. Perhaps remove that entry, the ip address doesn't answer.

PPS: That ip address produces a timeout, so your site is very slow.

Thank you very much @JuergenAuer…
so the issue is with Website itself and there’s nothing we can do?

Thanks,
Raj M.

Is this your domain? Then fix these errors.

If it isn't your domain, ignore it.

It’s not my domain, so there’s no issue with the Certificate, right?

Thanks,
Raj M.

The certificate is ok. If not -> Grade N, not Grade I. The source code of that site is buggy.

Can @rajm not re-host this stuff on the same host as his website? That will certainly fix the error...

That would work. But it's not his website. And the ip doesn't answer.

Ahh I see.

Would removing the link fix it then? Since its not loading anyway, no point having an unsecured link, especially if it doesn’t do anything.

Removing or changing the link - both is possible.