Windows IIS support - official

Is planned official support of IIS?

I have here found several projects that should support IIS, but I think, that there are unofficial and I’m afraid to deliver certificate via untrusted application of for me unknown author.

Or exists an manual, how get certificate manualy and manualy it deploy to IIS… on Windows?

well you can use a Linux VM or another PC/raspi or whatever, and do manual mode, it’s annoying if you wanna do more than just 2 domains, but it wworks, you get ger your key and cert out of there and put it into windows, you only have to convert it from the open format to the windows format, because the key has to be included.

You can get certificate with letsencrypt-win Powershell module

And here is List of Client Implementations
You have other option letsencrypt-win-simple:

@ITCorp did you read the op properly? he did say that he wants rather official solutions because he doesnt want to trust unofficial software, a part that I surely can understand.

Yes, I know this two projects… but I don’t know Lone-Coder either ebekker :frowning:

There are no official clients for Windows. However the two mentioned above are the ones which are furthest in development and are supporting most of the features.

I doubt an official client will be released but it would be good to see these clients ‘officially supported’ as external projects. In a manner that they are supported through code auditing.

I personally use the Lone Coder version of which I compiled myself after looking through the source. Not many however would do that.