What files should be backup?

After generate a certification to my domain and setup it to my server running on docker container, how can I backup the certification data in a certain way that if a restart the docker container losing all data, I can add the backup certificate later to a new container running my server and domain?

I believe these are all my files generate by certbot:

- ls /etc/letsencrypt/
accounts  cli.ini  csr  keys  live  renewal  renewal-hooks

If I copy these files & folders to a new fresh container to certificate the same domain, using the same folders structure & server configs related to the certificate) should I be able to use the same certificate without generate a new one? I think that is the way and those are the files, but I would like some opinion before trying it. Maybe I’m missing something.

Also, apparently, this is a recommendation from certbot to backup the files, right?
Thanks in advance.

Can’t you use “external” of “persistent” directories with Docker? If so, it would be wise to use that option for the whole /etc/letsencrypt/ directory.

Thank you for helping.
Your idea is better than mine. I will give a shot.

and everything it points to.