Website Https is not load fully with letsencrpt cert

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: checkthevolume.com

I ran this command: commands listed on this page (Certbot Instructions | Certbot)

It produced this output: Website does not resolve website name. When removing https the website is available

My web server is (include version): apache

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):
Ubuntu 22.04

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: GoDaddy

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): Yes

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): No

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):
certbot 1.30.0

Hi @volumetv, and welcome to the LE community forum :slight_smile:

Those are mainly the commands to install certbot.
The question is more about what exact certbot command line was run to obtain a cert.

It seems that you were able to obtain a cert earlier today - but it only contains the "www" name:
crt.sh | checkthevolume.com

You should get a new one with both names on it:
www.checkthevolume.com
checkthevolume.com

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.