ValueError: bad query field: ' FONT-FAMILY: verdana'

Hello,

I'm running CasaOS (Debian 11 bullseye).
With Nginx Proxy Manager (docker)
When I go to SSL Certificates / Add
Use a DNS Challenge with DirectAdmin as Provider I get this error:

Error: Command failed: certbot certonly --config "/etc/letsencrypt.ini" --work-dir "/tmp/letsencrypt-lib" --logs-dir "/tmp/letsencrypt-log" --cert-name "npm-12" --agree-tos --email "my@mail" --domains "*.mydomain" --authenticator directadmin --directadmin-credentials "/etc/letsencrypt/credentials/credentials-12"
Saving debug log to /tmp/letsencrypt-log/letsencrypt.log
Encountered exception during recovery: ValueError: bad query field: ' FONT-FAMILY: verdana'
An unexpected error occurred:
ValueError: bad query field: ' FONT-FAMILY: verdana'
Ask for help or search for solutions at https://community.letsencrypt.org. See the logfile /tmp/letsencrypt-log/letsencrypt.log or re-run Certbot with -v for more details.

at ChildProcess.exithandler (node:child_process:402:12)
at ChildProcess.emit (node:events:513:28)
at maybeClose (node:internal/child_process:1100:16)

Where did you find the docs for using directadmin as the authenticator?

Maybe another volunteer has seen that but I have not.

3 Likes

I don't see any of that here:

I do see:

So, I will steer clear.

3 Likes

Here?

And

I agree about NPM. I was just hoping to get enough info to refer them to better forum.

3 Likes

TL;DR

But I see it now.
That's a new one here.

3 Likes

The log file would be helpful, but I agree with my fellow volunteers that the mentioning of NPM makes my spine shiver and I too would like to steer away big time.

In any case, it seems that someone or something put CSS into one of the configuration files :rofl:

5 Likes

I installed it using the CasaOS 'AppStore'.
But I deleted it and I will try another way.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.