My domain is: attelann.fr
My sub-domain is : configurateur.attelann.fr
My hosting provider, if applicable, are : OVH / https://www.ovh.com/fr/ and WP Trigone (WPT) https://wptrigone.net/
I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): yes
I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): yes, OVH interface and IPS Config for WPT
Hi,
I have this problem can you help me ?
Today, my web sites, domain and sub-domain are in OVH with Let’s Encrypt.
Now, I want install the new web site (attleann.fr) on the new host provider (WPT) with Let’s Encrypt, without change the sub-domain and his web site.
In the first host provider (OVH) I have :
In the second host provider (WPT) I have :
Finaly I want :
It’s possible ? Because I did not succeed this morning.
Thank you for your help
Olivier
Hi @OlivierSN
yes, that should be possible. But don't deactivate certificates, that's not required.
What didn't work?
There is a template:
Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.
My domain is:
I ran this command:
It produced this output:
My web server is (include version):
The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):
My hosting provider, if applicable, is:
I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):
I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):
The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):
Hi @JuergenAuer
The name of the server did not change … after several minutes / hours
Thank you, I test now.
I did you the result.
Checked your two domain names, they have different ip addresses:
The first ( https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=attelann.fr ):
| Host |
T |
IP-Address |
is auth. |
∑ Queries |
∑ Timeout |
| attelann.fr |
A |
79.137.39.123 |
yes |
1 |
0 |
|
AAAA |
|
yes |
|
|
| www.attelann.fr |
A |
79.137.39.123 |
yes |
1 |
0 |
|
AAAA |
2001:41d0:301::23 |
yes |
|
|
The second ( https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=configurateur.attelann.fr ):
DNS results are cached, about 6, 12 or 24 hours (max. 48).
Working online tools uses always the authoritative name servers, so they have always the correct result.
Yes it’s normal it’s not the same serveur and IP.
Now it’s almost good
But… i don’t now why I have this result
There is the wrong certificate installed.
Check
certbot certificates
and your vHost to see, which certificate is used.
It’s not the same certificate, because i have separate the two web site on two servers with two Let’s Encrypt… but the domain racine is attleann.fr
It’s not possible for this configuration ?