Urgent help please. cannot use email because of a Let's encrypt certificate

Urgent help please. cannot use email because of a Let’s encrypt certificate
My domain is:

I ran this command:
tried to set up email gordon@edingtons.co.uk

It produced this output:

I have no idea what Camberley Glass is included.

My web server is (include version):
dot easy
using office 365 for mail, but this problem has been going on all week before we set up the office 365

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):
not sure

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:
Dot easy

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

Do you control edingtons.co.uk? If so, you have a redirect set up incorrectly, which is resulting in this certificate error. If you don’t control that domain, you’ll need to contact those who do–you won’t be able to fix this error.

Thank you so much for your response!!!

This is very strange that it is just effecting one email address and the others have no problem.

Yes I do manage the details via Dot Easy.

I have not internally added a redirect.

Here are the current settings:

The only changes that were made recently were the addition the microsoft ones (MX, cname and TXT)

Thanks again for helping me sort this out.

Hi @belindaedington

if you add a CNAME autodiscover.edingtons.co.uk -> autodiscover.outlook.com, the destination server needs a correct certificate.

Is there a Microsoft service to create a certificate?

If not, you shouldn't use a https connection.

thank you I will contact Microsoft and see what they can do to help. I appreciate your time in replying. Belinda

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.