Update certificate to several new domains

My domain is: wouldloveto,cyou;xxx.quickconnect.to;xxx.synology.me;cloudns.net;

I ran this command:

It produced this output: not trusted on LAN

My web server is (include version): synology OS probably apache 2.4 in the future

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): kernel: 4.4.59+

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: synology nas

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): I guess so?

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): Haven’t done it yet but I am pretty sure I can SSH in.

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

I am not experienced in this at all and would like to get some helpful advise on how to go on about this?
I have several domains. I guess I can all direct them to an apache 2.4 server, that I don’t have running yet. But how do I go on from there, how would that actually work?

What can I do so that I don’t get local error messages on LAN?
Is it possible to configure the internal DNS to to redirect to an LAN IP?
I guess I would end up with the IP and get the error message?

Thanks @ll

Hi @huramentzefix

these

are not domain names, these are only fragments.

If you want to use certificates, you need A-records domainname -> your ip.

So it's impossible to check your configuration.

Looks like you mix something. DNS: Domain names -> ip addresses, but these are not redirects.

And you need always public visible ip addresses if you want to create a certificate. Letsencrypt must be able to check your domain.

Start there:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.