To a seriously impressive team: thank you so much

I’m tempted to post this somewhere other than “Praise,” where more eyes might see it.

It’s been 3 years now since we started our first LE integration, and I’ve been not just impressed but shocked at the degree of support I’ve gotten from this community every step of the way. This is a free forum where I expect little help at most, if I’m lucky. You guys have gotten me past road blocks during early development, during maintenance nightmares that’s cropped up since, and during our recent upgrade. And you’ve done it quickly! Fast responses that are also patient and listening to the fine details of my strange situation. You would think I’ve been paying for the level of support I’ve received.

I honestly don’t know how you do it, with so many people looking for support on this forum. I do know that at least some of my solutions I couldn’t have done without you! My hat goes off to your entire team and all the patience and rational calm thought you’ve given me.

Rock on guys.

8 Likes

You wouldn't want to go off-topic now, would you? :wink:

You can always make a donation to LetsEncrypt to help out. :smiley:

Everyone needs a little (or a lot of) help sometime. That's what makes a community great... pitching in when someone needs a hand. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.