SSL Sertivicaat is not working

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: shop4travel.eu

I ran this command: yes

It produced this output: not secure

My web server is (include version): Windows Server 2019 (64-bit)

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): windows 10

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: Vimexx direct admin

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):dont know

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): wordpres WP

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot): ? dont no

Hi @laachir, and welcome to the LE community forum :slight_smile:

That is a contradiction.

Does that have a support channel?
I have not seen that one before here.

Hello @laachir, welcome to the Let's Encrypt community. :slightly_smiling_face:

How is "SSL Sertivicaat is not working"?
I see a find and valid certificate here https://decoder.link/sslchecker/shop4travel.eu/443
And here is a list of issued certificates crt.sh | shop4travel.eu, the latest being 2023-06-29.
And tests well here SSL Server Test: shop4travel.eu (Powered by Qualys SSL Labs)

I don't see anything wrong with the certificate.

The only thing missing is a HTTP to HTTPS redirect.

You probably simply can set the URL of your website in the WordPress configuration panel to begin with "https://".

yes I don't understand anything at all I also see that everything is set up correctly but on WP the browser indicates that my site is not secure so there is yellow SSL certificate and when I want to activate Eprolo I get the error message that my site is not safe

Please open shop4travel.eu in a brewery and you will see that it is not safe

I do like myself a brewery, but I think you mean Browser. Well, I just did, with Chrome which prefers HTTPS above HTTP (i.e.: tries HTTPS first and only tries HTTP when HTTPS failed) and it's working perfectly for me:

image

Thus, as said, you probably need to add "https://" to the URL in the WordPress admin to make it redirect from HTTP to HTTPS.

Yep; not all of your content is severed over HTTPS.
https://domsignal.com/test/z39ldmxv08thrk2e59yu8hgjeawon8a1

Mixed content should also be fixed when WordPress is properly configured using https://

You might also want to enable Strict-Transport-Security - HTTP | MDN

brewery??? haha, yes indeed I want one too but indeed I mean obviously browser. but thanks the problem is solved. Thanks

What was/is the solution?

It was found at the local brewery - you had to be there! LOL

Sorry I missed the social even with :beers:

All great solutions happen at a brewery!

On a more serious note: I can indeed see a HTTP to HTTPS redirect now. Haven't tested mixed content, maybe Bruce can check that.

Firefox (Windows 10 Firefox 114.0.2 (64-bit)) still sees mixed content issues

As well as here too https://domsignal.com/test/ux8xyomq07szi8v4gt6c9r30z3ev9brn
show these

Hm, yes, the header image is being loaded insecurely.

Curious to here how OP has (partly) fixed their issue, as they've said earlier.

And Chrome Version 114.0.5735.134 Lighthouse finds this

@laachir looks like you have everything fixed, correct?

Yes thanks