SSL on a QNAP NAS

Hi all
I am exited about learning more about SSL.
I have a Qnap NAS Apache web server today. I can manage that, but when it comes to SSL i understand how it works and why, but that’s it.
I have 4 web domains. All domains are handled at Crystone.se and redirected to my NAS web server with fixed IP. This is where I would like to change HTTP to HTTPs.
All 4 are done with Wordpress and I need SSL to all of them. There is a plugin “Easy HTTPS Redirection” that, as I understand it, will redirect/connect one SSL certificate to several Wordpress platforms. My web server can only handle ONE certificate.
I can do the configuration in Apache system files, but only if I have real examples and guidance. I know how to work with Putty.
So my question is: Any tips on where I can read more about this OR, even better, information with instructions on how to do to install Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate.
Hopeful of answer.
/Jan

Hi Jan,

Have you seen the tools and tutorial at https://github.com/Yannik/qnap-letsencrypt ?

You should be able to perform all of the required actions via SSH/putty. It also mentions how to include all of your domains on a single certificate.

Doesn’t look like the most elegant tool but seems to have all the required parts, and an active maintainer, which is what counts :slight_smile: !

Unknown to me. Will check it out. Many thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.