Ssl installation on subdomain

Hello i want install letsencrypt ssl on subdomain qa-int.juvlon.in already install on same server on another subdomain, please let me know how can i install ssl on another subdomain.

OS - Ubuntu 14
Webserver - nginx

For some reason you’ve removed the questionnaire which was presented to you when you started this thread in the Help category. Or for some reason it was never presented, we may never know. However, without a properly filled in questionnaire, we can’t help you, as there is much required information missing. Crystal balls don’t actually exist so we need you to tell us:

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

1 Like

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:qa-int.juvlon.in

I ran this command:no

It produced this output: no

My web server is (include version): nginx version: nginx/1.9.10

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS \n \l

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: AWS

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): YES

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): NO

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

if your webserver is configured to serve the subdomain, you just need to open a shell and launch certbot. It will ask what domains/subdomains you want a certificate for and do everything needed. Just be sure your firewall isn’t in the way.

root@qa-ui:~/letsencrypt# certbot.
certbot.: command not found

on same server another ssl activate on another domain

root@qa-ui:~/letsencrypt# certbot.
certbot.: command not found

on same server another ssl activate on another domain

Hello

i have recieved below error at the time of installing

Problem in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/qa-int.juvlon.in: tried to insert directive “[‘ssl_prefer_server_ciphers’, ‘off’]” but found conflicting “[‘ssl_prefer_server_ciphers’, ‘on’]”.

installation done thanks

1 Like

Sounds like everything is good? You don’t need any further assistance?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.