SSL installation on multiple websites

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

Hi @Hoosemon,

What is the problem you’re looking to get help with? You left all of the help template questions empty.

Hey there
I am struggling to install ssl lets scrypt for multiple websites. I have been able to install it on 2 websites following www.sslforfree.com instructions and I don’t understand why is not working for the other websites while I am following exactly the same procedure.
Can you advise me on what to do please.
Regards

Hi Daniel
**My websites are****still not going to HTTPS **

So I need any advise which helps me to fix the issue, please

I followed sslforfree.com instructions and I was able to install it on 2 websites but others still insecure.

I don’t understand why. I am following all the instructions according to the sslforfree.com

Regards

Hi @hoosemon,

What are the websites that are not going to HTTPS? Can you share their domain names?

www.beginnertrade.com
www.mazzaroths.com

www.biblenutrient.com

www.distinctionstart.com

www.seinify.com

Regards

Thanks for sharing those URLs @hoosemon.

I notice all of these sites are serving a certificate for *.prod.ams1.secureserver.net issued by a different CA and not a Let’s Encrypt certificate for the correct hostnames.

Once SSL For Free gives you the certificate chain and private key how are you providing them to your hosting platform to install? Who is your hosting platform? Do you have shell access or access to a cpanel interface or something else?

Hi Daniel
My hosting id Godaddy and I have access to a cpanel interface

I just install the SSL from let’s encrypt on these two websites: www.newtechnol.com

and www.addictionssigns.com

I don’t about that server.

Or tell me how to get rid of it and replace it by sslforfree.com which is easy to install than any server

Regards

Have you contacted GoDaddy support? I'm afraid I don't know anything about cpanel but it sounds like you aren't configuring cpanel to use the correct certificate from sslforfree.

Hi @hoosemon,

I just noticed that you’re also getting help from @JuergenAuer in this other thread: My website is still not going to HTTPS or Secure after a successful installation

To make it easier to keep track I’m going to close this thread so we can all chat on the other one since I think it has more contextual information.

Thanks,