SSL conversion of Let's Encrypt failed

If SSL connection fails, contact server support or Is it common to look up a book?I’m currently looking for another server vendor, but I’ll check that first.

1.Install the epel-release relationship
2.centbot Apache CentOS / RHEL 8 while doing the procedure.
3. However, it becomes a form that times out at the time of https conversion and it fails.

When I contacted VPS support, I sent the following contents.
I’m very sorry, but, but For details on VPS operation method, etc. It will not be accepted.
Excuse me, but please check using Internet search etc. We would appreciate your support.

it turned out that there was no support, so now I am looking for another server vendor。
I would like to confirm if the contact person is the server’s support when the SSL conversion fails.Thank you.

1 Like

The answer to your question depends on what the problem actually is. Without knowing your domain name and the exact error message, it’s not likely that you will attract helpful responses.

The “Help” template you saw when posting this thread prompts you for the information we need:

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.