Ssl certificate created but site not secured

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: http://cloud.transonibus.org.br/

I ran this command:created with zero ssl terminal

It produced this output:not secured

My web server is (include version): ubuntu 18.4

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: virtual machine

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

Hi and welcome to the LE community.

Were you able to get a cert through ZeroSSL?
Did you enable HTTPS(SSL/TLS)?
Did you add the cert to the config?

I was able to contact my webhost and they just did it for me. Thank you