Ssl activation problem NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:
dubbie.tech

I ran this command:
/root/.acme.sh/acme.sh --issue -d dubbie.tech -d www.dubbie.tech --cert-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/dubbie.tech/cert.pem --key-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/dubbie.tech/privkey.pem --fullchain-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/dubbie.tech/fullchain.pem -w /usr/local/lsws/Example/html -k ec-256 --force --server letsencrypt
It produced this output:
Verifying: dubbie.tech
Pending, The CA is processing your order, please just wait. (1/30)
Please refer to libcurl - Error Codes for error code: 35
dubbie.tech:Verify error:
Please add '--debug' or '--log' to check more details.
See: How to debug acme.sh · acmesh-official/acme.sh Wiki · GitHub

My web server is (include version):
php 7.3

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):
Ubuntu 20.04

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:
Contabo

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):
yes

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):
Cyberpanel

Please do this.

3 Likes

I got this:

Your server is returning a 502 http error code. It does this even for "home page" requests and is not related to Let's Encrypt. You should first fix your server and then try acme.sh after that. The 502 is usually something wrong with your proxy_pass

curl -I http://dubbie.tech
HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway
Server: nginx/1.18.0 (Ubuntu)
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 14:10:33 GMT
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Length: 166
Connection: keep-alive

Further, you should change your port 80 nginx server block to process the acme-challenge requests without sending to the proxy

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.