[SOLVED] Impossible to renewal my certificate

Hi,

I’m having a problem with let’s encrypt, when i launch the command ./letsencrypt-auto the following message appear :

Command “/root/.local/share/letsencrypt/bin/python2.7 -u -c “import setuptools, tokenize;file=’/tmp/pip-build-Ey_ ttc/cryptography/setup.py’;exec(compile(getattr(tokenize, ‘open’, open)(file).read().replace(’
’, ‘
’), file, ‘exec’))” install --record /tmp/pip-GBWiCF-record/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-manage d --compile --install-headers /root/.local/share/letsencrypt/include/site/python2.7/cryptography” failed with error c ode 1 in /tmp/pip-build-Ey_ttc/cryptography

What can i do to fix that ?

Thanks for your help!

The short answer is it looks as if it’s an issue with the pip cryptography libraries installed on your machine. Can you provide a little more information please. What is your operating system, what version of certbot / letsencrypt are you using ?

I’m using debian 8 Jessy and i don’t have certbot,i think i have to follow this documentation :

Seems to be the same problem, what do you think ?

Yes, although slightly different as you are on debian Jessy rather than ubuntu. If you go to https://certbot.eff.org/ you can get the instructions for installing the latest version of certbot for Jessy.

I’d suggest removing the old letsencrypt first (certbot should still read the config files in /etc/letsencrypt/ OK )

Thanks works fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.