Renew SSL LE certificate from Windows Server

We have 3 servers (OS is Windows Server 2008/2012) which hosts lots of domain such as .eleasoftware.it or .eleasoftware.it.

We have generated a wildcard certificate for *.eleasoftware.it and we have installed it on all domain hosted in the 3 different server (so 3 server has the same cert).

The cert expires on January the 27th, is there a way to auto renew it? How can we behave?

Hi @eleasoftware

please answer all of the following questions:

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

Then do that again.

1 Like

My domain is: eleasoftware.it

My web server is (include version): IIS 8.0

The operating system my web server runs on is: 1 x Microsoft Windows Server 2008 / 2 x 2012

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): yes via RDP

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): no

Your client is required. How did you create that certificate? Do that again, install it again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.