Removal of letsencrypt cert

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

PLEASE REVOKE THE LICENSES FOR : omingle.tv / www.omingle.tv
I would like to make new ones again.

My domain is: omingle.tv / www.omingle.tv

I ran this command: [ used some command for achme for caddy autossl ]

It produced this output: ssl was on for caddy but since i switched to nginx i removed the letsencrypt folder

My web server is (include version): debian 11

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): debian 11

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: n/a

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): no

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): no, but using filezilla for file transfer

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot): n/a

If that's the case, why would you revoke the previous certificates?

Usually, when the certificates and corresponding private keys are deleted, it's not necessary to revoke them per se.

5 Likes

i moved over to render.com and they issue the ssl certificates for my domain using letsencrypt. right now they are not being able to issue them because i already issued the certificates before on my end and since i dont have the certificates or anything in hand it would help revoking them and letting render issue them again instead.

nevermind, i just checked, it went through. sorry for the trouble and thanks a lot for the swift response!

1 Like

You can issue multiple certificates for a hostname, even if you have gotten certs somewhere else. The only thing to make sure is that you haven't hit any rate limits.

Great! Have a good day :slight_smile:

6 Likes

got it, thanks alot!

1 Like

you too!

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Please remove cert

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.