R3 not trusted on iphone safari

I have installed Let's Encrypt's SSL for my website using Plesk auto generate and install SSL feature.
It's working on android/chrome, windows but giving error (Not trusted) on iPhone.
What is missing or what do I need to do?

Hi @khurramanis, and welcome to the LE community forum :slight_smile:

If the iPhone O/S can be updated, then that might correct the problem.
If not, you might do better by having Plesk request a cert from another (free) CA.

3 Likes

Take a look at this compatibility list

if that iphone should be compatible please provide more information and we can help you

=======================================

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

3 Likes

My domain is: meatonwheel.com

My web server is (include version): Plesk (Windows Hosting)

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): windows

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: creativeon.com

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): No (shared web hosting)

Thank you for your support. My issue has been resolved. Probably it was client's browser cache issue.
Thanks

1 Like

You are using a Sectigo cert. Not Let's Encrypt
https://decoder.link/sslchecker/meatonwheel.com/443

you will need to contact them about compatibility issues

The Let's Encrypt cert you got earlier did not have your www subdomain in it. That could be a reason for Sarari error message

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.