Question re. deploy-hooks

My domain is: douganconsulting.com

I ran this command: n/a

It produced this output: n/a

My web server is (include version): Apache 2.4.37

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): CentOS 8

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: n/a

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): yes

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): no

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot): 1.13.0

I have several domains hosted on my mail server. I'm running Certbot on a different box and using deploy-hook to copy the certs across. Is there a way of having deploy scripts in the renewal-hooks folders run per domain?

What is the recommended way of running different post-renewal scripts per domain?

Thanks,

Des

1 Like

I'm afraid you'd have to script that into your deploy-hook script using the environmental variables $RENEWED_DOMAINS and/or $RENEWED_LINEAGE.

See also:

--deploy-hook DEPLOY_HOOK
Command to be run in a shell once for each successfully issued certificate. For this command, the shell variable $RENEWED_LINEAGE will point to the config live subdirectory (for example, "/etc/letsencrypt/live/example.com") containing the new certificates and keys; the shell variable $RENEWED_DOMAINS will contain a space-delimited list of renewed certificate domains (for example, "example.com www.example.com" (default: None)

It's probably possible to build a script which can call other scripts based on those variables?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.