I have a apache config with one site that has multiple domain names. My problem is that when the domain name looks too much the same it makes a name mismatch and the certificate don't work.
So, if I first get a certificate for:
Then makes another for:
Only that last run will work. I also tried to "Renew & replace" the first one. Now, only that one works and the other fails. It works fine when the domain name is something completely different.
You can see the failed domain at:
I ran this command:
sudo certbot --apache
My web server is (include version):
The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):
I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):
The version of my client is (e.g. output of
certbot --version or
certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):