Problem Certificate-Renew using Certify the Web

Everything on my Server looks okay no errors on renewal, however on loading the websites with the certficates i get that

Hi @sircollins

read your error message. Your elearning.taalct.co.za has the wrong certificate, it’s with the name shop.taalct.co.za.

But checking your domain you have created a new certificate - https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=elearning.taalct.co.za#ct-logs

Issuer not before not after Domain names LE-Duplicate next LE
Let’s Encrypt Authority X3 2020-01-25 2020-04-24 elearning.taalct.co.za - 1 entries

So it’s only an installation problem. Install the certificate you have created.

2 Likes

Thank you for the response, i’m checking my installation. I just managed to do a re-installation and i’m still having the same issue, i even deleted the certificate and started from scratch.

Below is a screenshot log showing the process taking place and then the platform i’m using to issue the certificates

That's not an installation, that's a certificate creation.

Your installation is wrong, so you have to check your IIS bindings.

1 Like

Once again thanks very much, i managed to resolve the issue. I ended up restarting the whole ssl certificate process from scratch. So issuing the certificates per domain via Certify the Web was still giving me a problem. So decided to use one certificate for all the 7 domains i wanted to enable ssl for.

Below is a snap showing all is well now. And i again i appreciate the help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.