Please welcome our newest moderator

Hi all! I wanted to announce that @serverco has graciously agreed to become our newest moderator. He’s been a regular contributor to the forum since the very beginning, and is always ready with a helpful answer. He’s already a pillar of our community, we’re just making it official. :slight_smile:

Thanks, @serverco!

You can see our current list of moderators any time at https://community.letsencrypt.org/about.

8 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat: :ok_hand: :thumbsup: :tada: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

@jsha, I completely agree with this decision.

@serverco, Congratulations!, you are doing a great job for this community :wink:

Cheers,
sahsanu

2 Likes

Congratulations @serverco, and thanks for all the effort you put in for the community! :clap:

3 Likes

:fireworks: Yay @serverco! :tada:

It’s a tremendous help having you around and I really appreciate your persistence in helping out with some of the longer back-and-forth threads. Thanks again!

1 Like

Thanks all :slight_smile: It’s a great community to be part of, so honored to be asked :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats Andy @serverco well deserved placement, you’ve done a LOT here to help so many people
:thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Gratz! Keep up the good work and good luck with your new powers :grinning: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.